Thursday 20 November 2014

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine 12 Coral Incandescent

Despite the colourful tights that fills up my bottom drawer, black is my favorite color. All black fashion is what I enjoy - although may not be as frequent - especially in winter. Specifically: black bodycon, black stockings, my favorite black purse, & black high heels.  The only color I insist on me is on my lips - and maybe the statement necklace. 

Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Volupte Shine has such pretty case that itself is a fashion item. This #12 coral incandescent is my recent purchase and this will be my color for this coming winter. This almost looks tad bit fluorescent and brightens up this weather. 



I personally do not do well with matte lipsticks because of my laziness in not having perfectly exfoliated lips 24/7. This YSL is very glossy and moist that I love love love reapplying them so easily at any time of the day or at any place. 


I honestly do not enjoy rolling my lipstick out to the max because I cannot stop thinking of the worst case scenario...but this too is too pretty. 


What I like to do when I'm feeling blue is to pretty up. (It of course doesn't necessary do the trick every time and my method of self-soothing changes rather often.) If you are like me and one good purchase turns your day around, I highly highly recommend YSL lipstick. Happy shopping ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment