Monday 19 January 2015

Ordinary Romance: Breakfast in bed


Can you guess what this is? 

This is a scrambled egg my husband Ryan made for me suffering from morning sickness.

The colour of it is so wrong because he burnt the butter but my 11 weeks old fetus and I truly enjoyed his dish. 

As you can see there is a reason why Ryan doesn't cook. For his entire life I believe he has only cooked four times: two of them working at a burger franchise flipping patties during his university years, and the other two, for me(but failed lol). 

This scrambled egg which he brought to me to the bed looked dreadful but I have to say it was the best thing I have ever had. It was a dish made with love and I could feel it.

xoxo 
Vivian

p.s. Did I mention he brought a teaspoon instead of a fork to eat it? teehee :p
My cute cute Ryan..

No comments:

Post a Comment