Tuesday 4 November 2014

Richie's Diary: Bark Box



Hi, I'm Richie.
I take care of my human friend Vivian.
Since I am so good at taking care of her, she treats me with something special every month.



This is what she gives me every month; it's a box filled with yum yums and fun funs(usually 5-6 stuff!).



Yey open it open it open it open it open open open OPEN IT!!! Ruff ruff!!


Oooooh something's smelling yummy. 

This month I got...

I haven't tried this one yet but it smells really good! I like crunchy yum yums. 

Vivian cut this in small pieces and gave me when I played with her. It made my play time happier cuz it was really tasty!

Vivian doesn't like giving this to me cuz she thinks I get stinky after chewing it. I dont't understand, I thought I smelt handsome after chew time.

So Vivian gives me this instead. I love peanut butter I don't know how they do it but this one tastes like peanut butter too.
My teeth also feels clean after I eat it.


Unlike some of my other fun funs, this guy doesn't throw up white poofy stuff(Vivian calles it cotton) so Vivian doesn't take this away from me. I also like the funny crunchy sound it makes when I bite into it.


The last fun fun I got this month was this freaky looking cat. It makes sqeaky noise too. So I killed it.


R.I.P cat. You were quite fun.


I really liked my box this month. If you want to get one too, click the link below to get 10% off or go to barkbox.com



I'm so tired eating and playing with all yum yum fun funs. See you all again! Night night! 


xoxo
Richie


No comments:

Post a Comment