Monday 17 November 2014

Watershed Naturals: Lavender Avocado Shea Butter

I take my skin care routine very VERY seriously since I am in my late twenties. My skin cells generate 80% less collagen than in my early twenties. And hence, more and more wrinkles and sun damages become visible. *Sigh...* Moreover, and especially in winter, my skin gets so thirsty! It dries up so fast even after treating it with moisturizing mask! I have the desire for the perfect silky smooth, however I still have my dignity to undergo any plastic surgeries or laser treatments. My only rock is to spend spend a lot of time & effort with my skin care routine. I will explain in more detail on another post very soon. Instead for today, I would like to share a product that I have been quite satisfied with for overnight protection from dehydration.


Natalie has already introduced you all with "Watershed Naturals" in her precious post about their bath salt (fyi: http://natalieskirakira.blogspot.ca/2014/11/potion-9-bath-salt.html.) At the Circle Craft Christmas Market, I picked up this little jar hoping it to saving me from dry morning skin.  It was only $18 and considering other brand name products at Sephora I cry for help with, I think it is a pretty good deal. It's been less than a week and yes I have already used it a lot cuz I love it so much! I should have taken a picture before using it if I knew I would be posting about it.  Please read more after the jump!





It is a balm like texture, so it's better to use a small spatula. The lavender scent is so soothing.


As soon as it touches my skin, it starts to melt. After applying it, dabbing it a few times will make it absorb into skin.



These two pictures were taken right after application - I used it as the last step of my skin care routine (Cleanse - Toner - Eye cream - Lotion - Watershed Naturals Lavender Avocado Shea Butter) My skin looks hydrated and glowy as the dry patches disappeared.

Yes yes yes this will be my it moisturizer for this winter! Although this product helped improving my quenched skin, I can't emphasize enough on how important it is to drink lots of water and apply sun screen at all times.  Hope you all stay beautiful and please feel free to share your skin problems or beauty tips!

xoxo 
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment