Monday 12 January 2015

Rouge Dior 766 Fuchsia Star


Rouge Dior 766 Fuchsia star is the first hot pink lipstick I have ever owned. Last summer I walked in to Hudson's Bay and was passing buy Christian Dior's beauty stand. I wasn't planning to buy a lipstick that day, but when I saw the elegant design of the lipstick and the sexy colour of it, I had to bring it home. 




The pattern reminded me of Dior's Lady Dior which I really admired. Are you reading this Ryan??? LOL



I searched Sephora and they don't have the shade available online. But the price is $37.


The pretty pretty hot pink colour. It exudes fun and flirtiness.


Photo taken under vanity light. I have applied it only on my lower lips. It glides on smoothly and doesn't accentuate the dry patches of the lips. 


Applied on the entire lips.


It doesn't contain any sparkly particles but because of its soft and smooth texture, it makes my lips look shiny and healthy. 


Photo taken with flash. I would say this is the closest of its actual colour, magenta pink! 


I was at first hesistent of the vibrant colour however I now believe I can work this as a daily lipstick. It is a good addition to my mostly nude lipstick collection. It suits any occasion really but I do suggest going with subtle eye makeup and blush. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

xoxo 
Vivian









No comments:

Post a Comment