Tuesday 18 November 2014

Burger Heaven In New Westminster

Hillary Duff from Cinderella Story asks Chad Michael if he likes a rice cake or a Big Mac. Chad Michael should chooseme since I also am a girl who likes a hearty burger. Burger Heaven, located 5 minutes away from New Westminster Skytrain station, is THE best gourmet burger restaurant....obviously in New Westminster. 

I was feeling rebellious (or being a noob, really) that day had ordered a quesadilla at a handmade burger joint. My husban was smart enough to order the proper bacon cheeseburger - which I demanded few bites of. My dad also ordered a club sandwich which turned out to be quite good too.





Burger Heaven first opened in 1984 and been offering various monsterous burgers ever since. Their price ranges from $12.99 - $31.39 ("Ernie's Mile High" with 8 patties/2.5 pound meat coming with the honour of joining their wall of shame!) due to the variety menu selection. My personal favorite is Swiss, Mozzarella, & Pickle burger so far. There are discoloured photos of their patrons on the wall which grandly takes you back in time. 


I realized my photos don't necessarily accentuates how juicy these handmade patties are. I will try to get more photos on my next visit and modify the posting down the road. I have to admit, I am more a food first person before photos!
For more information: please visit burgerheaven.ca 
Address: #77 10th Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 3X4
Phone: 604-522-8339

Happy eating & thanks for reading everyone! :-) 

4 comments: