Monday 29 December 2014

Marc by Marc Jacobs Ballerina Flat


Ever since I saw this picture from instagram, I couldn't stop thinking about this beauty. The only clue I had was that it's from Marc Jacobs and I started searching for it with that one clue. I could find it easily because it turns out it's their new Resort '15 collection and is called the Jerrie Rose Specchio Ballerina Flat.


The mary jane style and the feminine floral print stole my heart instantly and I could find myself reaching out to the checkout lol.



I may have a thing for mary janes since Ferragamo's Audrey flats has once stole my heart too. Luckily for Audrey, I could find them for a very nice price at an outlet store in South Korea. Audrey's regular price ranges from $400-$600 but I think I got them for around $250. Thank goodness my size isn't a popular size in South Korea! 

Anyways, I love mary janes because they provide classical beauty in such youthful way. That doesn't mean that this innocent school girl style doesn't just look good with a school uniform but also looks gorgeous when weared with a pair of skinny jeans or even a midi skirt. Without looking too cute, I am able to spruce up my outfit in an instant! 


Marc Jacobs had excellent service! They answered my questions promptly and also the package arrived within 4 days which I thought was very impressive considering the shipping was free. 


After opening the cardboard box, I get another two boxes and a sample of their Daisy perfume. 


Oh, wait. Another box??!!



And another box...takes so much patience to meet my new mary janes!


Now the dust bag..


And finally, Ta dah!
I love'em! The silver leather with the signature print of their Resort '15 collection makes the pair more special. The weather hear in Vancouver is too cold for me to try these on yet so I don't have a picture of me with them on but I am sure they'll look gorgeous!


They also have the black version which is cheaper than the Jerrie Rose line(but didn't have my size) so check it out at www.marcjacobs.com if you are also into mary jane flats like me:) 

xoxo 
Vivian














No comments:

Post a Comment