Thursday 6 November 2014

Barr-co. Eau De Parfum

Hello, this is Vivian. How was your day? I don't know if it is because of the rain and gloomy skies but I have been feeling a bit depressed lately. In the futile attempt to make you feel you've got the glass half full, please watch the following video called 'My Cousin Oskaar'!





But if I were to blame the weather for my recent depression, I like to pamper myself wearing my favorite fragrance as a cure. Recently, I have fallen in love with Barr-Co.'s Eau De Parfum.




Just when I had decided I know all of different scents out there and there are no more surprises nor creativity, I encountered this product.  My husband gifted me from Anthropologie store, and ever since then I wear it ALL the time.  This Barr-Co's perfume has combination of milk, oatmeal, and vetiver.  On top of that, the slight hint of honeysuckle brings a new level of elegance to initial combo what could have been good on its own.  The outcome is creamy, soft, cozy, sweet, & oh, you name it. 

 

I also adore the clean design of the bottle. 

After owning the perfume, now I am wanting to own all of their collections! 
Duffuser, hand soap, bath salt... everything!

Aren't they prettier together? I must have the whole collection. 
Here are some tips on wearing perfumes:
  • Spray on your pulse points(behind ears/knees, wrists, etc) but never rub it against each other! You will destroy the top notes.
  • Spray on your comb and brush through your hair. As your hair moves, the scent will diffuse into the air.
  • Layer it with your other favorite perfumes to create your own scent.
  • Spray right after shower.
  • Spray into the air and walk through it so that the perfume will land on your entire body without over using it.
Just writing about this makes me feel happier :-)

xoxo 
Vivian

p.s. what is your favorite perfume? please share with us;)



No comments:

Post a Comment