Tuesday 25 November 2014

MAC Paradisco

MAC Cosmetics was founded in Toronto 1984 and since then the company has developed its own empire in the industry. I consider one if the reason how they became so successful is because they have a wide range of colours to choose from. Walking into a MAC store makes your eyes wander into their colourful makeup products. To avoid that, I always make a shopping list before I go in the store so that I won't get hypnotized!

I picked up Paradisco from my last visit to their The Bay store. The eyeshadow was C$19 but they were having a 10% off Event for The Bay Card Holders.  I'll be sure to post any Bay Promotions going forward as well! :-) 

maccosmetics.com


One of my favorite South Korean beauty blogger always had this item in her daily makeup routine so I was curious to get one too. 


It is a pink+coral frost type eyeshadow that contains golden pearl glitters.




I love their simple container. They look very clean and organized when stacked together on my vanity. 


I tried to take a picture that captures the actual product colour as close as possible. I hope you can see the coral undertone of the eye shadow.


Left: 3 layers  Right: 1 layer
Under vanity light


Left: 3 layers  Right: 1 layer
With flash on

I am quite content with the purchase of MAC Paradisco. It looks gorgeous just by itself on my eyelids. It spreads easily and and the pigmentation is readily visible. I haven't experienced any flaking either. The coral colour is also good as a blush so I sometimes wear it as a blush - I actually think it is similar to Benefit's Coralista.  Overall, I love it and I think I will be using this one often :-) Oh I have so many makeup crushes - Silly me... LOL 

xoxo
Vivian






No comments:

Post a Comment