Monday 24 November 2014

Dior Addict Extreme 987 Black Tie

Seeing our blog's number of lipstick review posts, we look like lipstick addicts. Well, I will take that title happily! In fact I will shout it out loud; I am a LIPSTICK ADDICT! And to prove that, I present you another review of my lipstick collection.

Dior Addict Extreme 987 Black Tie


You can get this beauty for C$34 at sephora.

Burgundy is a must colour for fall and winter. It might feel too much to use as daily lipstick but Natalie says a bold lipstick is like a powersuit to woman.



Left: applied 3 times / Right: applied once 


The lipstick glides on smoothly without bringing out the creases or dry patches of the lips.


Although it doesn't have any shimmers in the formula, it reflects the light pretty well.


If you feel the colour is too heavy for the day, simply pat a tissue paper on the lips and the colour becomes just right for daily use. 


A selfie to give you a better idea of how it looks like.

I had this beauty for about a year and it is still my favorite burgundy lipstick. What are your favorite burgundy lipstick? 



xoxo 
Vivian

1 comment: