Wednesday 24 December 2014

YSL Tint-in-Oil on Lip (No. 4 & No. 5)

Hi! I am back with photos of how YSL's Tint-in-Oil product when applied on lips as promised.
Hope this post helps you see the the actual colours of after application. 


The shape of the applicator is designed with science so just the right amount of oil remains.  The hole in the middle of the tip holds the oil and the outer part helps spread the product on the lips.



This is the colour of no. 4 I Rose You under vanity light. I used a bit of foundation on my lips to cover my natural lip colour prior to applying the product. 





As I mentioned in my previous post (details: http://natalieskirakira.blogspot.ca/2014/12/ysl-tint-in-oil.html), the colour does't show too much pigmentation for #4 I Rose You due to its faint pinkness. However the oil and small shimmer particles gives me a glossy shine! 



This claim is merely from my feelings with no sound evidence, but I feel the pigmentation becomes stronger after some time of application.  I like the fact that the product isn't sticky like lip glosses are, and that it effectively protects the lips from the cold winter wind and drying out.


This is no. 05 Cherry My Cherie under vanity light. 


If I were to choose only one between #4 I Rose You and #5 Cherry My Cherie, I'd personally go for the darker shade. Unlike other liquid tints, they make your lips look natural and rosy (with the right amount of pout)! I do want to try another darker shade, too.  

The combination of oil and tint is something I have never heard of and YSL Cosmetics did their job pretty successfully. I just wish the lighter shades would have more visible pigmentation. 

As this is a pretty new line from YSL, I received the Sephora x Online Exclusive with thrill so I could share it to the world. I hope this posting helped! Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all!!

:)

xoxo 
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment