Thursday 20 November 2014

Etsy Holiday Pop-up Shop


Vancouver is full of good surprises during Christmas season - especially for a person who loves cute, romantic things to celebrate the holiday!

My good friend who is well aware of my craze for cute things told me about Etsy Holiday Pop-up Store at 434 Columbia Street in Vancouver. A pop-up shop is a store that opens for a short term providing exclusive products to the customers to introduce the brand. Etsy being an online shop, and hence I don't get to see the actual products before I make a purchase, I thought this would be a great opportunity to see the products and local Etsy shop owners.




434 Columbia street.. It wasn't the best neighbourhood a though..:(


But the Christmas theme window display looked gorgeous and festive.








Most of the products were handmade which I thought they'd make the perfect gift for a special someone!


My husband got me this lovely tassel keyring. 


Which I used to style up my purse!


We also bought these pictures from KT&Paul. The sales person told us that they have five childrens! Super mommy and daddy!

Although the pop up store is now closed, I am sure there will be many more coming up for Christmas. If I get any information, I will be sure to post it up on our blog. 

Wishing you all happy holiday gift hunting,

xoxo 
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment