Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Tree

It is December now - so I think I'm allowed to bring out my tree and other decorations. Condos don't provide much opportunities to decorate nor do we have a front yard for lit up rain deer, which I'm more relieved with anyways. 






I am more delighted for the chances to light up our gas fire place. The mustard coloured chair is the perfect seat to enjoy the warmth of fire place while sipping on your eggnog latte.





This is a hardly a decoration post but I will be starting my mini renovation project for the Harry Potter room; so is a preview tidbit of my place. And now you see the brick wall I always take product photos against. Hope this really is the most wonderful time of the year for more people out there! Nat xx


No comments:

Post a Comment