Tuesday 9 December 2014

Robert & Louise, Marais Nord, Paris

One of the greatest part of travelling is trying out different restaurants that's more than your weeknight takeouts or all the pretentious restaurants I (unfortunately) enjoy. Introduced by my Parisian friend, I had lunch in Marais last time I was in Paris for - and it was just parfait. 

Robert & Louise can be found on the main road of Marais and is a well known place for perfectly grilled entrecote. After googling to get their address, I now realize there are numerous praises and candid reviews on Tripadvisor as well. It was the flawless encounter for my experience while resting my tired shopping feet. (Wow, I sounds so spoiled!) 






Robert & Louise is a family ran restaurant and their staff is very friendly. Genevieve and I both enjoyed a glass red that was recommended by our server. Their grilled potato and even salad was melting in mouth - and now the steak! 



The place was rather small but us North Americans actually love that homey, authentic/local, one-of-a-kind that deviates from our franchised Cactus Clubs (nothing wrong with them!). I had lamb and Genevieve had beef steak. Every little table settings including the mustard jar that seems to be left on the table rather carelessly completed their presentation. I would totally go back! 


Restaurant Information for Robert et Louise:
Address: 64 Rue Vieille du Temple, 75003 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 42 78 55 89 

No comments:

Post a Comment