Monday 8 December 2014

Quick and Easy Breakfast Smoothie for Busy Mornings

Hello, my name is Alexa. I am the newest contributor to Natalie's Kira-Kira blog. Few days ago, I was contacted by Vivian and Natalie asking me to join them as one of the authors for this wonderful blog. When I got the offer, I accepted it without hesitation because I, myself, was considering creating a blog to document my life and share with others. The timing could not be more perfect. So, here is my first post which is about how to make breakfast smoothie to get you going in busy mornings.

I personally believe breakfast is the most important meal of a day. I try to eat breakfast every morning to my best ability. However, there are days when you just do not feel like making an effort to get up few minutes early to make a proper breakfast. I recently got into having smoothies as breakfast in morning. They are quick and surprisingly filling. Here is an easy breakfast smoothie recipe that will get your morning started!


 

You will need:
- 1 banana (I used frozen banana because I always keep ripped frozen banana in my freezer)
- 3 pitted dates
- 1/2 table spoon of cocoa powder
- 2 table spoon of almond butter
- 1 glass of almond milk



 
 

Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend.


And there it is. Simple and filling breakfast for your busy mornings!



No comments:

Post a Comment