Thursday 25 December 2014

Coach's New Floral Print Collection

On my last visit to Metrotown, boldly accepted the challenge to finally finish my Christmas shopping for once and for all, I came across the new prints at Coach!

I am in no way commenting on originality of the design but I am inferring certain brand names to explain the texture and other features (that I love of this new line!). The embossed leather is like that of Prada and the perfect square size resembles Tod's crossbody bag: combination of fashion and function! Most importantly the floral print which seized my attention right away along the glass show window, reminds me of Max Ernst's Shell Flower hung at Pompidou (...pretentious enough?)



Shell Flower by Max Ernst



Coach's Mini Crosby Carryall USD 350 / CAD 389
Embossed leather with digitalized flower prints




(Photo credit: coach.com)

Click here to view their whole floral print collection:
http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/SearchResultsView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&quickOrder=yes&searchKeyword=floral&cacheKeyword=FLORAL&LOC=SR

2 comments:

  1. oh mymy ! they are so cute!!! they'd go so well with a cute vintage dreas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....too many pretty things in the world!! >.<

      Delete