Thursday 11 December 2014

Winnie-the-Pooh by A. A. Milne

Once, my friend Saul gifted me with Winnie-the-Pooh when I was leaving the country and wrote in the book quoting A. A. Milne: 

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember: you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you." 


Winnie-the-Pooh has great insights and philosophies to share and here is one of my favorite down below!  This is very much reflective of me where I pretend I don't hear my laundry/drier bell when it's all done.  Surely everyone should have moments they want to escape and avoid.  Unfortunately pretending it's not there doesn't actually make it go away.... Wishing everyone a better day!! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment