Wednesday 17 December 2014

Miracle Belgian Waffle



It seems like the old fashioned waffle is back on its game or has it never been out of the game? Lately I have been noticing many waffle cafes opening in Vancouver and Ryan and I tried out one of the newest near Coquitlam Centre.

Miracle Belgian Waffle is a small cafe which opened in October. They open from 10am till 11pm so I think it is a great place to have a coffee break or a late night snack with friends. 


Ryan ordered London Fog because they didn't offer decaf coffee and I ordered Steamed milk with vanilla syrup. Wait, isn't there caffeine in london fog?!


Wishing my steamed milk to be a bit warmer than what I got.. But Ryan liked his london fog.
The price of the drinks range from $1.50~$3.50 and they offer teas, ades and basic coffee menues such as Caramel Macchiato and Cafe Late. 


You can choose between liege(soft waffle) and brussels(crispy waffle). I ordered Fruit Explosion without strawberries on brussel waffle. The waffle was really crisp and light. They also offer savoury waffle which I think will really go well with their brussel style since they are not too sweet. 


I just figured out that they are also having an event going on for December 24th to 26th. If you order a waffle you get a free drink. Yey :-D 

I will leave the information below, hope you enjoyed this posting!

xoxo Vivian

Miracle Belgian Waffle
2950 Glen Drive, Coquitlam

No comments:

Post a Comment