Sunday 14 December 2014

Amsterdam Photo Journal


Hallo everyone! Let me take you on a trip to Amsterdam... :-) 
Many more photos after the jump!! Enjoy!! 











































Every corner of this canal city is shockingly beautiful! I was busy explaining the reason Dutch houses are so narrow and tall is because of their method of calculating property tax (based on the width of the house along the canal) and sharing my great knowledge with Ryan. The highlights of our trip were the fresh mint tea, miffy tin cans I bought for my tea bags, Van Gogh Museum, and our Bed & Bikes hostess Francine, freshly squeezed OJ's, and countless many more! We only got to spend 2 nights in Amsterdam during our layover, and unfortunately it rained majority of the time, but it would be nice to be able to bike over the little bridges our next visit. 

Happy travelling! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment