Saturday 31 January 2015

Blacksmith Bakery

Fort Langley is a place where old trends and modern trends harmonize together creating a truley unique vibe. Recently, there has been a lot of trendy cafes and restaurantes opening and today I would like to introduce one of the newest addition to the town.


Blacksmith Bakery is located just across Langley Antiques Mall, the largest antique store in Fort Langley. 


Waiting in the long line up wasn't too bad; while waiting, I could enjoy the smell and beautiful looks of the freshly baked goodies. 






I was feeling sick so I had to pass on the sweets. Instead I got pumpkin cream soup and a herbal tea. The bread served with the soup was surprisingly good! 


The only problem if this place is the small space and table area. Ryan and I had to stand with out orders and wait till someone leaves the store. But then again, Fort Langley has a lot of places to sit around and enjoy the scenary anyways... I am just really glad I found another treasure in the area:) 


Blacksmith Bakery
http://www.blacksmithbakery.ca
Box 616
102-9190 Church St.
Fort Langley, BC,
V1M 2R9

xoxo Vivian




No comments:

Post a Comment