Sunday 25 January 2015

Burger & Lobster, Knightsbridge, London

This American-style franchise restaurant is loved by both locals and tourists. My friend insisted she prefers the Knightsbridge location to that of Soho's. I was told some locations are given waiting time of hour & half depends on how busy they are! I know B&L has a location in NYC too now so suppose we don't need to travel this far.

I've read reviews previously they've had terrible service or staff gave people that arrived later a table first etc but it was quite alright for us. It really is a serious bargain to get a combo meal for 20 Pounds in the heart of London! The photos speak louder than my mere words... so enjoy!













Burger & Lobster
http://www.burgerandlobster.com/

Knightsbridge Location
5th Floor Harvey Nichols, 109-125, Knightsbridge, London
+44 20 7201 8676

New York City
39 West 19th St (between 5th & 6th)
1-646-833-7532


No comments:

Post a Comment