Sunday 18 January 2015

Sushi Mori - Langley

In downtown or vicinity where there are abundant consumers, it is somewhat manageable for so-so restaurants or other small businesses to survive due to their demand. On the contrary, it probably is somewhat more challenging for other locations of Vancouver including Langley. I have been observing with interest lately and there are too many Japanese Restaurants in this small city on the outskirts of GVA. 

I thought I'd introduce one that has been accepted to my liking: Sushi Mori. 




For the record, I am no individual with impeccable palate or anything in that regard, however I choose my sushi selectively. Sushi Mori's ambiance is quite different to the usual bright fluorescent light, no decorated interior - maybe just a few oriental objects on the wall etc, as you are walking into a hall filled with Sakura (Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree). I do wonder if they dust the artificial trees here and then though. 




Despite their extensive menu, I tend to stick to my classics: Ebi Sunomono & Spinach Gomae to start - 





Sushi Mori has extensive list of specialty rolls. I usually ask the server for their recommendation as...otherwise I can never make a decision. It certainly tries to provide the favorite ingredient combination for everyone! 

There are two different locations: Langley and in Coquitlam. I would have to say it's quite alright! :-)

For more information: http://www.sushimori.ca/main/index.php

Coquitlam:
#26 - 2565 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam
(604) 468-7253


Langley: 
#160 - 19653 Willowbrook Dr, Langley 
(604) 510-1538 / (604) 510-8805 

No comments:

Post a Comment