Friday 24 October 2014

Montreal & Quebec City

Within Canada, city of Toronto is the major hub of travelling and offers variety of transportation to nearby cities. We flew to Montreal this time, and of course this was before I fell in love with the trains, and being a cheap student, I had done way too many 10 hour bus rides to New York already.

Quebec is exquisitely beautiful in a way it captures the essence of mini-Europe. 

I was accompanied by my photographer friend Jane and here are the photos (much better than my iPhone shots to be followed in other posts... tee hee!) 











































The landmark of Quebec city: Fairmont Hotel



I may-or may not be-in the photo above. 




My favorite part of the city! I like to go around by foot mostly and likely alone so I could stop by as many shops as I want. 





Quebec city is super rich of culture and history and goes back to 1600s.  From citadelle to UNESCO world heritage district of old Quebec - and oh, the cobblestone streets! 



beer samplers from 3 Brasseurs on St. Denis! Yes!! 





Pardon my memory, but this trip runs back to 2011, and I want to say this was Vieux Montreal. 
I am planning a mini trip, possibly sometime in 2015, with my new husband - who has not set a step outside of his little bubble in Vancouver - so to be continued!! 

1 comment:

  1. i loved quebec city the most too! a very cute and joyful place..

    ReplyDelete