Tuesday 28 October 2014

My latest obsession: Co-ords & Bold Prints

Yes, I like colorful tights, unique designs, and maybe some other questionable outfits. I've always been fond of big-statement bold prints and now I've found what is better than that: bold printed co-ords!

Here are few of my recent purchases from Gmarket. Gmarket is South Korea based online shopping mall where millions of individual sellers have their mini shop within it. The website provides worldwide shipping. Since shopping in Korea can be very cheap (depends on where you go, obviously), sometimes finding the ONE and paying a bit of shipping fee may still be cheaper than what we find here in North America. You still have to pick and choose and may fail numerous times.

Royal Blue Prints Co-ords










These royal blue twosies are my new favorite! They look somewhat designer but I lucked out from online shopping!! They look very simple cut yet somehow making a memorable statement.

Ivory Knitted Twosie









State of lovely womanhood! I call this my "church look" although I may not be at church wearing this at all times. I like to match it up with my yellow stockings or maybe bear legs, then with brown boots or my favorite white flats - just to go all out! And uh, for those of you who are wondering - no, nobody looks like that in above photos.


ASOS is one of my favorite online shops ever since I spent a year in London! The site always have very hip/modern/vintage/edgy looks that maybe not all the stores at local shopping malls would offer.  I will share couple of my saved items from this website.

ASOS Co-ord Check Jumper In Brushed Mohair

I love the furry wool material and the color and the slit on the back for the waistline!

Fashion Union Sweatshirt in Printed Organza

I just found the above item while writing up this post! It's got everything I like: sheer fabric, see through top because who wants to be so plain, effortless twosie, and that over the knee length skirt is perfectly elegant. ...too bad they're out of my size now!!

What can I say? This world has way too many pretty things. It's almost a love & hate dangerous relationship we all fall for.

No comments:

Post a Comment